What a wonderful Christmas this year! My sweet little man's first Christmas! I didn't realize how fast your children really grow. It makes me so sad that his first Christmas has came and went! Santa was really good to him this year and so was his Grandie and Poppa! I believe a little too good! Joey and I said we were going to go light this year, he is only 6 months old and what can we really get him, but boy did my mom and step-dad find him things to get! HaHa! And Santa did a little too much as well! Christmas this year was so special to us. When my sweet nephew and nieces were born and Caden was the first baby since me in 21 years, it was so fun to watch Christmas through the eyes of a child, but when they are your own, WOW, that is somethin'!! I love being a mother and sometimes wondered if God would ever give me the chance. And now He has and this baby and my husband are the best things that could have ever happened to me! :) I love them so much and I can't forget Pedro and Lucy too! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and can't wait to hear all of your stories and see your wonderful pictures! I will hopefully be able to catch everyone up on how we got to the point we are today soon! And post lots of pics soon too!
I love yall!
td







Cute picture Torie! Jack Rush is such a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteAnd you are so right, Christmas through the eyes of a child is simply amazing, especially when they are your own.