Oh my!! My sweet precious 7month old baby boy has started cutting his first tooth!! :( I was on my way home today and Joey calls and said hurry and get home, we have a situation!! Of course I'm saying what's wrong, what's wrong!!! He said nothing bad Momma, we just have a situation with your son! So as soon as I come in the door, he is in his room playing and I walk in and look at him laughing at me and knew right away he had a tooth. I started to cry. I don't know how I didn't know because he kept chewing my finger yesterday and I checked to see if he had any! I know he's still my baby and always will be, but he's just not a toothless, little baby anymore! :( I know I'm silly and can't help it, but I just want these times to go by as slow as they possibly can! He's my baby and I don't want to rush anything 'cause you can never get these times back!! But I am happy for my sweet baby too, cause he has his first tooth and that is special! So that toothfairy better get to savin' his bank 'cause the first tooth lost around here goes for big bucks! :) Oh, and it's his bottom front tooth! Sweet baby!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Baby's 1st Tooth
Oh my!! My sweet precious 7month old baby boy has started cutting his first tooth!! :( I was on my way home today and Joey calls and said hurry and get home, we have a situation!! Of course I'm saying what's wrong, what's wrong!!! He said nothing bad Momma, we just have a situation with your son! So as soon as I come in the door, he is in his room playing and I walk in and look at him laughing at me and knew right away he had a tooth. I started to cry. I don't know how I didn't know because he kept chewing my finger yesterday and I checked to see if he had any! I know he's still my baby and always will be, but he's just not a toothless, little baby anymore! :( I know I'm silly and can't help it, but I just want these times to go by as slow as they possibly can! He's my baby and I don't want to rush anything 'cause you can never get these times back!! But I am happy for my sweet baby too, cause he has his first tooth and that is special! So that toothfairy better get to savin' his bank 'cause the first tooth lost around here goes for big bucks! :) Oh, and it's his bottom front tooth! Sweet baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







ohhh the first tooth =) It is kinda sad when our babies start making that transition from toothless...to having a tooth. I understand what you are saying...and you are so right you definetly want to enjoy every moment because soon enough he will be a big boy :(
ReplyDelete