Yesterday was Valentine's Day and a special guy I know had a birthday! My sweet husband! Could that big ol' sweetheart have been born on a better day than V'Day or what! I love him so much! He is such a wonderful husband and father! He is so good with Baby Jack Rush and is so hands on with him and with helping me! He always has supper cooked and always has the porch light on when I'm getting home late and always knows when I am pulling up and waits on me at the door to come in or help me get things out of the car. I thank God everyday for him! He was suppose to work this whole weekend, but ended up getting to be off Sunday! We woke up early and I have no idea why? haha! Then we decided to go eat breakfast at the Waffle House! Yummy! And of course had waffles! We were going to go to the museum because he has never been, but baby boy was tired so we took a nap and lounged around. For supper later that evening, I promised I would make chicken and dumplin's ' cause that is one of his favorites! So we ate, lounged and watched a litle t.v.. No chores on birthday's! So that worked out for the both of us! haha! Happy Birthday my sweet, wonderful husband! I love you with all of my heart and love you more and more everyday!
And also I have to remember another precious person in my life who is a sweet angel now. My MawMaw Davis was also a Valentine's baby like Joey Lee. I'm sure they were havin' a good ol' time up in heaven yesterday for her too! Happy Birthday MawMaw! I love you!







No comments:
Post a Comment